Senior Architectural Technologist
We are seeking a Senior Architectural Technologist to work on an exciting portfolio of commercial and high-end residential projects. The successful candidate will work on a range of projects consecutively, reporting to various Project Leads/Project Directors.
We are looking for a team player, someone who is extremely client focused, hard-working and committed to delivering exceptional design experiences.
Required experience, qualifications and skills:
- Qualification in Interior Architecture / Architecture/Architectural Technology
- Minimum of 5 years full-time post graduate industry experience, working on medium and large-scale commercial design projects
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in producing tender and construction drawing packages
- Previous professional experience should include taking a range of office, hospitality, commercial and residential projects through to completion on site
- Full knowledge of current building legislation in Ireland and/or the UK is required
- Proven experience in producing tender / construction / planning packages to the highest level of detail. Portfolio should demonstrate this.
- Excellent proficiency in AutoCAD is essential to be considered for this position, with a knowledge of Revit, BIM applications a distinct advantage.
- Project Management experience would be a distinct advantage.
- A team player with a good ability to take instruction and run with a brief.
- An ability to meet tight deadlines while producing work of excellent quality, detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills and good time management skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. Candidates must currently be residing in Ireland and be fully registered to work here with all required visas, stamps, permit etc. in place to work full time.
- Ideally have own transport and full driving licence.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and portfolio via the link below
A competitive salary is on offer and will depend on experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence, closing date for applications is Monday 12th of July.