We are seeking an Office/Studio Administrator to support us in the successful delivery of our extensive portfolio of design projects.
The successful candidate with be a team player with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task, whilst always working positively to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience, ideally supporting a professional team
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficiency in Office 365
- Microsoft Project skills would be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Excellent organisational, planning and coordination skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide project administration support to the Leadership Team (inc. setting projects up on the relevant systems and facilitating project meetings)
- Support the Leadership Team to ensure project processes are adhered to and project documentation is maintained.
- Produce and issue regular and ad hoc project performance reports to assist the Design Team in the effective management of design projects
- Manage online and offline product libraries
- Assist the Marketing Director with marketing administration tasks, such as maintaining social media accounts and co-ordinating marketing events
- Support the Design Team in preparing and printing both soft and hard copy files for client presentations and meetings
- Manage incoming correspondence and queries – email, post and telephone calls providing information on the company and our services, as required
- Assist the Leadership Team with meeting scheduling, coordination and attendance, to include minute taking, where required
- Assist with the successful onboarding of new employees
- Act as point of contact and support for Studio visitors
- Assist in the effective day to day running of the design studio
- Coordinate Team Building Events/Christmas Parties/Work-shops & Training
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. Candidates must currently be residing in Ireland and be fully registered to work here with all required visas, stamps, permit etc. in place to work full time
Working hours: 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Ongar, Dublin 15
How to apply:
Please submit your CV via the link below.
A competitive salary is on offer and will depend on experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence, closing date for applications is Monday 12th of July.