MILLIMETRE DESIGN is a leading interior architecture, design and branding studio, active across a broad spectrum of industry sectors, including food, retail, hospitality, leisure, office, education and health. Our client base includes international hotel groups, multinational corporations, property developers, indigenous businesses as well as high net worth individuals.
We are an established design studio renowned for our design flair, strong work ethic and high-quality standards.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to support us in the successful delivery of our extensive portfolio of interior and branding design projects.
The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent organisational skills and the desire to nurture a friendly, positive and supportive working environment.
- Excellent organisational, planning and coordination skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Microsoft Project skills would be an advantage
- Skilled in the use of modern work technologies
- Previous experience in an office administrative role, ideally supporting a professional team, would be an advantage
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide project administration support to the Leadership Team (inc. set up of projects on the relevant systems and facilitating project stage meetings)
- Support the Leadership Team to ensure project processes are adhered to and project documentation is maintained.
- Produce and issue regular and ad hoc project performance reports to assist the Design Team in the effective management of design projects
- Manage online and offline product sample libraries
- Assist the Marketing Director with marketing administration tasks, such as maintaining social media accounts and co-ordinating marketing events
- Support the Design Team in preparing and printing both soft and hard copy files for client presentations and meetings
- Manage incoming correspondence and queries – email, post and telephone calls providing information on the company and our services, as required
- Assist the Leadership Team with meeting scheduling, coordination and attendance, to include minute taking, where required
- Assist with the successful onboarding of new employees
- Act as point of contact and support for Studio visitors
- Assist in the effective day to day running of the design studio
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Coordinate Team Building Events/Christmas Parties/Work-shops & Training
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. Candidates must currently be residing in Ireland and be fully registered to work here with all required visas, stamps, permit etc. in place to work full time.
9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (flexibility offered if required)
Location: Ongar, Dublin 15
Visa Status: You must be fully registered to work in Ireland/EU, with all required visas, stamps, permit etc in place to work full time in Ireland.
Salary: A competitive package that reflects your experience and skills is on offer with a fantastic opportunity for growth within an established and highly successful design studio.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV via the link below. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 5th of October, 2022.