Junior Interior Architects
MILLIMETRE DESIGN is a leading interior architecture, design and branding studio, active across a broad spectrum of industry sectors, including food, retail, hospitality, leisure, office, education and health. Our client base includes international hotel groups, multinational corporations, property developers, indigenous businesses as well as high net worth individuals.
We are an established design studio renowned for our design flair, strong work ethic and high-quality standards.
We are seeking two Junior Interior Architects to join our team to work on our exciting portfolio of commercial and high-end residential projects. All our projects are bespoke and are technically interesting.
About our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for team players, those who are extremely client focused, hard-working, display excellent creative, detailing & 3D skills with the desire and passion to learn and succeed
Our Junior Interior Architects work under the general supervision of a Senior Interior Architect or Project Director and support the design team primarily in design development, project administration, and contract documentation.
Key skills and knowledge required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Architecture, Architecture or Interior Design
- Highly proficient in AutoCad (essential), Revit experience would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch Up or other 3D visual package is essential
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) or CorelDraw would be a distinct advantage
- Technical design skills, drawing skills and excellent attention to detail is required
- Knowledge of joinery and construction detailing would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of current Irish or UK Building regulations would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage a varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Full driving licence and own car would be an advantage
The general duties of the ideal candidate will include but not be limited to the following:
- Taking site surveys
- Producing visuals for presentation purposes
- Assisting in the preparation of full working/tender drawing packages including plans, elevations and all relevant technical details for costing purposes
- Assisting in the preparation of 3D visuals
- Assisting in the preparation and documentation of FF&E schedules
- Communicating by phone and email in a professional manner with clients, suppliers and contractors
- Maintaining excellent project file management at all times
- Taking Meeting Notes
- Assisting in the production of client presentations
Visa Status: You must be fully registered to work in Ireland/EU, with all required visas, stamps, permit etc in place to work full time in Ireland.
Salary: A competitive package that reflects your experience and skills is on offer with a fantastic opportunity for growth within an established and highly successful design studio.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV together with your portfolio/work examples via the link below. Please note applications without portfolio will not be considered.
Interviewees will be required to complete Covid-19 Questionnaire prior to arrival at Studio for interview.
All government health guidelines re temperature check, social distancing, mask wearing etc need to be adhered to whilst in Studio.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence, closing date for applications is Friday 27th of August.