About our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a team player, someone who is extremely client focused, hard-working, displays excellent creative, detailing & 3D skills with the desire and passion to learn and succeed
Our Interior Architects work under the direct supervision of a Senior Interior Architect and/or Project Director and supports multiple project design teams primarily in design development, project administration, and contract documentation.
Experience, skills and knowledge required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Architecture, Architecture or Interior Design
- Highly proficient in AutoCad (essential), Revit experience would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch Up or other 3D visual package is essential
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) or CorelDraw would be a distinct advantage
- Technical design skills, drawing skills and excellent attention to detail is required
- Experience of joinery and construction detailing would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of current Irish or UK Building regulations would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage a varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Full driving licence and own car would be an advantage
The general duties of the ideal candidate will include, but are not be limited to the following:
- Taking site surveys
- Producing visuals for presentation purposes
- Assisting in the preparation of full working/tender drawing packages including plans, elevations and all relevant technical details for costing purposes
- Assisting in the preparation of 3D visuals
- Assisting in the preparation and documentation of FF&E schedules
- Communicating by phone and email in a professional manner with clients, suppliers and contractors
- Maintaining excellent project file management at all times
- Taking Meeting Notes
Visa Status: You must be fully registered to work in Ireland/EU, with all required visas, stamps, permit etc in place, to work full time in Ireland.
Salary: A competitive package that reflects your experience and skills is on offer with a fantastic opportunity for growth within an established and highly successful design studio.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV and portfolio/examples of your work via the link below. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence, closing date for applications is Monday, 16th of May.